II INTERNATIONAL PIANO COMPETITION - 2014
"CITY OF ACQUAVIVA OF THE SOURCES"
Giovanni Colafemmina Award
MARTYNA JATKAUSKAITE – LITHUANIA
- 1ST PRIZE
JOO JACKIE JAEKYUNG – SOUTH KOREA
- 2° PRIZE
- PRESS AWARD
- AUDIENCE AWARD
DELPHINE ARMAND - FRANCE
- 3° PRIZE
STEFANO GUARASCIO - ITALY
- AWARD BEST PIANIST ITALIAN
1st prize: "Giovanni Colafemmina" award
- Scholarship of €4,000.00 *, plaque and Diploma of Honor
- Record label for DAD Records
- 5 Concerts Prize will be offered by the following musical associations:
Giovanni Colafemmina Association - Acquaviva delle Fonti
Association Amadeus – casamassima
Association on coretto – Bari
Comrade Musical Association Salentina – Lecce
Association Auditorium – Castellana Grotte
1 Concert with the Philharmonic Orchestra "Mihail Jora" Bacau- Romania
*The winner will receive € 2,500.00 on the evening of the award ceremony and € 1,500.00 as cachet for two recitals organized by Ass. Giovanni Colafemmina in the 2015/2016 season.
- Scholarship of €1,500.00, plaque, Diploma of Honor and a concert with the only reimbursement expenses.
- Scholarship of €700.00, plaque, Diploma of Honor and a concert with the only reimbursement expenses
- Audience Award €500.00 awarded during the evening final round
- €500.00 Press Award awarded during the evening final round
- Prize To the best competitor ITALIAN €300.00 and a concert prize (with the only reimbursement of travel expenses) for the musical Association Ravello Concert Society.
A transcendental technique, a highly refined artistic and spiritual sensibility, a constant cultural and intellectual commitment to the choice of repertoire to enhance the highest content, pose the interpretative art of Roberto Cappello At the top of the contemporary concert. After the victory of the "Premio Busoni" (1976), began a great and noble career that saw him acclaimed protagonist in the most prestigious theatres around the world, both in the guise of soloist, and with orchestra and chamber formations. To the intense and aristocratic concert activity, it accompanies with exemplary rigour and commitment the didactic one which includes numerous masterclasses, seminars and courses of specialization. By virtue of its acknowledged capacity for a serene and objective judgement, it is constantly invited to preside over the juries of national and international piano competitions. From 2010 he is director of the Conservatory of Music "Arrigo Boito" of Parma.